Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Target Beauty Box August 2016 Unboxing



I was really excited for this box to arrive. This is probably one of my most favorite Target Boxes. The following is what came in my box:
- Juice Organics Repairing Shampoo
-Secret Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Deodorant- in the light and fresh scent
-Crest 3D White Whitestrips Professional Effects
-Up and Up Womans 5- Blade Razor- 2 pack
-Olay Makeup Remover Wipes
-Laneige Sleeping Mask- this was the only product I had received in a beauty box in the past
-CoverGirl Katy Kat Eye Mascara- Full Size
-Nyc Get it all Lip Color- I got the color 400 Extraordiberry
and of course a $3 off $15 beauty purchase

What did you think of this box? As always, check back in a couple weeks to see some full reviews of some of these products.

No comments:

Post a Comment