Saturday, August 6, 2016

Shea Moisture Weightless Créme Rinse Review

You can purchase the full size of this product at Ulta for $10.99.
This is a light weight conditioning rinse that softens hair while revitalizing natural waves and curls. It is certified organic and the vitamin rich Imbe Oil blocks humidity to control frizz, while aloe adds weightless shine leaving your hair soft and shiny. 
This conditioning rinse lived up to everything it claimed. It does smell very fruity, so if thats not your favorite scent you may not like this product. It is a creamy formula but it is very lightweight in your hair. It left my hair very soft, manageable and frizz free. It did not weight down my hair either. The only thing I did not find it to do was leave my hair shiny but I was so happy with the rest of the results that I did not mind that. 

Would I purchase? Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment