Monday, August 15, 2016

Leaders Daily Wonders Pore Gone for Good Review

You can purchase this mask for $4.00 at Ulta. This is a pore refining mask that is safe to use every day. 
This mask contains pine leaf and centella asiatica extract to minimize shine, balance oiliness and visibly refine pores. Skin will become balanced, clear and toned. It is safe to use on sensitive skin and is dermatologist tested. 
To use this mask you apply it to clean skin, let it sit for 15-20 minuets and remove. 
This mask was not my favorite. It was very wet and drippy, I hate drippy masks! It did have a really nice soft scent but it kept sliding off my face with how wet it was. My face felt very moisturized and I felt there was a huge difference on how my pores were minimized. However, my face was so greasy/oily the rest of the day I used it and the whole next day that my makeup wouldn't even stay on my face. 

Would I purchase? No

No comments:

Post a Comment