Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Matrix Total Results High Amplify Shampoo and Conditioner Review

I received these shampoo and conditioner samples in a box I got at Ulta awhile back. You can purchase the full sizes for $12-22 at Ulta depending on which size you purchase. It is available in 10.1 fl oz and 33.8 fl oz. 
These products claim to boost fine, limp hair for lasting volume. It is also silicone free. 
My Mom and I have used the original Amplify formula for years and we both love it, so I was very excited to try out the new formula. 
It has a nice fresh scent that I really like. It left my hair very voluminous and soft and shiny. The conditioner does not weight my hair down either, and thats hard to find with having fine hair. 
Overall, I really like this shampoo and conditioner but I think I like the original formula a little better. 

Would I purchase? Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment