Monday, August 1, 2016

Leaders Daily Wonders Breakup with Your Ex-Skin Cells Exfoliating Mask Review

You can purchase this mask at Ulta for $4.00. I was very exciting to try this as I have never used an exfoliating sheet mask before this. 
This mask contains blueberry and edelweiss extract to visibly minimize fine lines and rough texture. It also contains witch hazel and alpine willow herb extracts to gently exfoliate and clarify. This mask can also be used on sensitive skin and is dermatologist tested.
To use this mask you apply to clean skin and allow to stay on 15-20 minuets. 
I really liked this mask! I did not think it had any scent so that was nice for sensitive skin. It was very saturated but not drippy. I hate drippy masks, they are so messy! My face was left very soft and moisturized and my skin looked very smooth and skin tone was more even. The only complaint I had was that I felt the serum did not absorb into my skin while I was wearing the mask. When I took the mask off the serum was just sitting on my skin, so I patted it into my skin and than it took awhile to settle in and dry on my face. My face was still very hydrated the whole next day. 

Would I purchase? Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment