Friday, August 5, 2016

Psssst! Instant Dry Shampoo Review

You can purchase this dry shampoo at Ulta for $6.99. There are several different options. I chose the fruity floral scent. 
This dry shampoo claims to be a lightweight, talc free formula that soaks up oils, sweat and product build up. The fragrance claims to bloom overtime. 
To use this dry shampoo you need to shake the can, hold 6-8" from hair, lift sections of hair and spray scalp and roots. Wait a few minuets and brush and style as normal. You should also shake the can in between sprays. 
I absolutely love this dry shampoo. Out of all of the dry shampoos I have tried, this one by far works the best for my hair. It also smells great without that awful chemical scent some dry shampoos have. It does not leave a white residue on my hair and dries very fast. My hair always looks and feels clean after using it without it weighing my hair down, plus my style lasts all day!

Would I purchase? Yes!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment