Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Bed Head Small Talk Review

You can purchase this Bead Head Small Talk 3 in 1 styler at Target for $18.99.
This product claims to be a thickifier to add body and volume, energizer to give life to limp hair and stylizer to define, separate and control. It claims to add shine and control frizz. It is also a thermal protectant. It has light to medium hold. 
To use just apply to damp hair and style as normal. 
I really was unsure what I would think of this product after reading other reviews on it. I was really surprised how much I ended up loving it! It does have a very strong grape scent that did take awhile to dissipate but it was ok with how well the rest of the product worked for me. It was very light weight and did not weigh my hair down at all. It did everything it claimed to do as well. This is by far the best thickening product I have ever used and it gave awesome volume. My hair was super shiny with no frizz. I really love this product!

Would I purchase? Yes!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment