Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Beautiful Nutrition Mix Fix Conditioner Booster Review

I picked this conditioner booster in the clearance section at Ulta for $0.97. I did notice it is no longer sold on Ultas website but you can find it on Amazon for $8.05.
I have never used a conditioner booster so I was very interested in trying it this summer when my hair gets dry and damaged from chlorine and just from being out in the sun. 
This product claims to give you volume and weightless shine. 
You mix a few drops of this conditioner booster into your normal conditioner that you wash out. You can adjust how much of the booster you want in you conditioner as needed. 
This product is cruelty, paraben, BPA, phthalates, synthetic fragrance, and synthetic color free. It is also color safe. 
I really wanted to like this product. Unfortunately, I really did not care for it. I did not feel that it did anything for my hair. It did not have a scent which was nice. It is a serum type consistency. It did leave my hair soft and tangle free but it also weighed my hair down and did not give it any volume. I will try it with a couple other conditioners to see if there is any difference. 

Would I purchase? No

No comments:

Post a Comment