Tuesday, August 2, 2016

L'Oréal Paris Age Perfect Hydra- Nutrition Review

I received this small sample in the mail awhile back. You can purchase the full sizes at Target. 
The Eye Balm is $14 at Target. It has 10 precious oils and fortifying pro-calcium to renourish and redensify skin around the eyes giving a healthy glow and comfort. 
The Facial Oil is $14 at Target. This oil contains 8 essential oils and an SPF of 30 sunscreen. It is light weight and non greasy and absorbs quickly to moisturize, nourish and strengthen skin.
The Golden Balm is also $14 at Target. This balm claims to redensify skin, and provide extreme hydration. It claims to hydrate for 24 hours. 
I don't even know where to start with this product. My opinions are so divided. 
Using the eye balm was probably the best experience of this product line and even that wasn't very great. The eye balm is a thick formula that smells very clean and fresh. It did absorb into my skin very quickly but it left dry patches that I am still working to get rid of. 
The facial oil was probably the worst experience. It smells nice with a clean scent but it was extremely greasy and did not absorb into my skin at all. I ended up washing it off before bed just so it did not get all over my pillow. It also made me itchy. 
The golden balm was not much better. It has a strong cologne scent which didn't really bother me, but I know some of you are sensitive to scents. It was a thick creamy consistency but it was very greasy and my face felt very heavy with it on. It did absorb better than the oil though. 

Would I purchase? No

No comments:

Post a Comment