Wednesday, September 21, 2016

12 Benefits Instant Healthy Hair Treatment Review

You can purchase this hair treatment at Walgreens for $20.
You are suppose to spray your hair liberally with this treatment before you go swimming or blow- dry your hair. It is a leave in treatment. 
The 12 benefits it claims to treat are: seal color, smooth frizz, repairs damage, prevent split ends, moisturize dry hair, strengthen fragile hair, prevents flat iron damage, protects from chlorine, wind and sun damage, adds shine, softness and silkiness, protects from blow drying, improves texture and manageability, anti aging. 
I really liked this product. It does have a fruity scent to it but it wasn't strong and it left my hair smelling good all day. My hair was very manageable and moisturized. It was very shiny and frizz free. My hair also looked thick and strong. 

Would I purchase? Yes!







No comments:

Post a Comment