Monday, September 5, 2016

Leaders 7 Wonders Caribbean Coconut Calming Mask Review

I have heard so many good things about these 7 Wonders masks so I was very excited to finally try some. You can purchase this mask at Ulta for $6.00 so its not the cheapest mask but its not the most expensive either. 
The 7 Wonders masks use pure coconut bio cellulose and utilizes contour and fit technology to provide superior adherence and delivery of ingredients. 
This mask is dermatologist tested and can be used on all skin types including sensitive skin.
This calming mask claims to calm red and irritated skin and leave skin soothed and refreshed.
To use this mask apply to clean, dry skin and leave on for 20-25 minuets and than remove. 
I was really disappointed with this mask. I could not get the mask to stay put on my face so I ended up holding it onto my face for the 20 minuets. My face did look really refreshed and moisturized, so I was happy with my results. I just wasn't happy that it would not stay put. 


Would I purchase? No

No comments:

Post a Comment