Monday, September 19, 2016

Leaders 7 Wonders Tundra Cranberry Anti-Aging Mask Review

You can purchase this sheet mask at Ulta for $6.00
This mask is formulated with Coconut Bio Cellulose and antioxidant- rich cranberries. It is designed to improve visible lines and wrinkles and deeply hydrate skin. Your skin should be left firm and smooth. 
These 7 wonders mask use a contour and fit technology that provides exceptional skin adherence for optimal results. 
To use this sheet mask you apply it to clean skin, leave on for 20-25 minuets and than remove. 
I really liked this mask. It has a light fruity scent and is very refreshing. It was saturated but not drippy. Unlike the other mask I tried of this type, this on fit on my face perfectly. My face felt soft, hydrated and firm after using this mask. 

Would I purchase? Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment