Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Fall Walmart Beauty Box Unboxing

I just received this seasons Walmart Beauty Box. I was pretty impressed with how many products there were in it. I just wish there was a couple makeup products. 
This is what was in my box:
- Hello Pure Mint Extra Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste and a $1 off coupon
- EcoTools Makeup Brush Cleansing Cloths
- Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin and Nails Gummies
- Bioré Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
- Village Naturals Therapy Aches + Pains Muscle Relief Concentrated Mineral Bath Soak
- Clean and Clear Deep Action 60 Second Shower Mask
- Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream for Body
- Dove Purely Pampering Nourishing Body Wash in Sweet Cream and Peony
- Batiste Dry Shampoo in Clean and Classic Original

What did you think of this box? Did you get one? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment