Monday, September 12, 2016

Leaders Daily Wonders Too Much Fun in the Sun Mask Review

This soothing and calming sheet mask can be purchased at Ulta for $4.00. 
This mask contains aloe and olive extracts to calm redness and soothe irritation and cactus and butterfly bush extracts to intensely hydrate dry rough skin. Your skin should be deeply moisturized, nourished and supple as well as radiant, fresh and relaxed. 
This is good for all skin types including sensitive skin and is dermatologist tested. 
To use this mask you need to apply to clean skin and leave on for 15-20 minuets and than you can remove the sheet. 
I really enjoyed using this mask. In fact I believe I had the best results out of this mask than any previous mask I have used for "Mask Monday". 
This mask did not have any noticeable scent and while it was very saturated it was not drippy. It was very soothing and hydrating and it cleared up all the redness in my cheeks. 

Would I purchase? Yes! As soon as I go to Ulta again!

No comments:

Post a Comment