Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Profusion Insider Beauty Network Unboxing/Review

I recently was selected to join the Profusion Insider Beauty Network. I will randomly get shipments of their products to test out for free. This was my first shipment I received and I was pretty impressed!
This was the first item. It is their Treasure Box Makeup Set. It contains 35 eyeshadows, 10 lip glosses, 2 blushes, 1 bronzer, 1 highlight, 3 brushes, and 1 eyeliner pencil. You can purchase it for $12.49 on their website Profusion Cosmetics. There are shimmer, matte and glitter eyeshadows so there are plenty of options for different eye looks. 
I will start with the eyeliner. It is just your typical black eyeliner pencil. It wasn't my favorite but it was still good. 
Out of the 10 Lip glosses only one was not very pigmented. They were really smooth and I really liked them. They were not long lasting but I don't really expect glosses to be long lasting. This is the swatches of the glosses. 
The blushes are so beautiful. They both looked fantastic on and lasted all day. The highlighter did not really work with my skin tone but it is still pretty. The bronzer was PERFECT for me! I loved it! It as well, lasted all day. These are the swatches.
I found the eye shadows were just as long lasting as a high end brand. The mattes were nice. Some were more pigmented than others and I found the lighter colors to be pretty dusty. The shimmers were my favorites. Every single one was really pigmented and looked beautiful. The glitter shadows however, were not my favorite. They were just really glittery and dusty. They were pigment and pretty shades but I ended up with glitter everywhere! 

This was the second item in my package. It is their Precise Eyes Gel Eyeliner set. It contains 6 eyeliners in the colors Silver, Plum, Teal, Forest Green, Gunmetal, and Black Pearl. They have a thin marker like tip and color that stays in place. It claims to go on smoothly and last all day. They are also waterproof. You can purchase these on Profusion Cosmetics for $6.99.
These are beautiful colors. I especially liked the silver and forest green. These lasted all day without and smudging or flaking. I really liked these liners. They went on very smoothly as well. This is the swatches of the liners. 

Overall, I am very happy with all of these products!
#profusioncosmetics #everydaygorgeous

No comments:

Post a Comment