Thursday, September 22, 2016

L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara Review

You can purchase this mascara at Ulta for $9.99. 
This mascara claims to make your lashes look healthier and longer. The tubes of the mascara are suppose to make your lashes 80% longer.  This is a two- step mascara. The first step nourishes your lashes and the second step lengthens your lashes. It also claims to be clump free, smudge proof and long wearing with easy removal with water. 
I found that this mascara was very easy to apply and it did make my lashes longer. I will add before and after pictures below. I found that it looked natural as well. I did not have any flaking or smudging and it lasted all day till I removed it at bedtime. It was really easy to remove with water. The only complaint I have is that my lashes felt sticky for quiet awhile after I applied it but it did eventually dry down and the stickiness went away. 

Would I purchase? Maybe, I do have other mascaras I reach for more frequently. 



No comments:

Post a Comment