Monday, September 26, 2016

Clark's Botanicals Deep Moisture Mask Review

I decided to take a break from sheet masks for this mask Monday post.
You can purchase the full size of this mask for $72 on Amazon so it is quiet pricy. 
This mask claims to revitalize aging and environmentally stressed skin. 
You can use this year round to nourish skin and restore a natural glow and over time the look of wrinkles will diminish.
To use you apply a layer on clean, dry skin and leave it on for 15-20 minuets and then rinse off. 
I really liked this mask. It smelled like soap and was very creamy to apply. It is a thicker consistency which is why I did not like it as a moisturizer, but as a mask it was wonderful. It was very refreshing and my face felt very hydrated. 

Would I purchase? No but only because of the price. 

No comments:

Post a Comment