Thursday, September 8, 2016

Lancôme Énergie De Vie Smoothing and Glowing Liquid Care Moisturizer Review


I got this moisturizer in my August Sephora Play Box and was really excited to try it. You can purchase the full size at Sephora for $55. So it is a little pricey. 
This moisturizer is good for all skin types. It claims to refresh, protect and hydrate tried skin for an instant dewy glow. It also claims to be the solution for dullness, uneven texture and dryness. It is paraben, sulfate and phthalate free. 
It is thicker than an essence but thinner than a moisturizer, which is perfect for a hot day when you don't want anything heavy on your face. It also contains Goji Berry which protects from free radicals and Lemon Balm to soothe and refresh. 
You apply immediately after cleansing your face by placing a few drops in your hands and press it gently into your skin. 
I really liked everything about this moisturizer except the scent. I found it to be a really strong perfume scent. It is a neat consistency. Its somewhere between an oil and a serum. It is very light weight and not greasy at all. It soaked right into my skin, leaving my skin very hydrated and dewy. 

Would I purchase? Probably not

No comments:

Post a Comment