Friday, September 9, 2016

Scent Bird Unboxing/ Review

I just recently received my first Scentbird monthly fragrance. They have a couple different ways you can subscribe. Month to Month is $14.95, 6 month plan is $84, and the annual plan is $162. You get a 30 day supply (or more if you don't use it as frequently) of whatever scent you choose that month. They have hundreds of perfumes that you can choose from. 
For my first month I picked out Michael Kors Rose Radiant Gold. It has rich florals and soft-to-touch musks. I think it is the perfect transition from my summery scents to fall scents. 
They also advertise the next month's perfume of the month. Which is nice if you want to change you choice for the next month. 
The perfumes come in a little velvet bag and they can be switched out of your little case. They are perfect size to slip in your purse! 
If you want to check it out feel free to click this link: ScentBird
Do you have any perfume suggestions for me? Leave me a comment with your favorite scent!





No comments:

Post a Comment