Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Attitude 2 in 1 Review

Well, I must admit I did not use this shampoo.  I did not really care for the first one I tried and I had just gotten my hair done so I talked my boyfriend into trying it. 
You can buy this Shampoo and Body Wash at Target for $7.99. I got it in a beauty box. 
It is a pretty great product, just not for me. I like having seperate shampoo and body wash. It is completely free of any harmful ingredients and is hypoallergenic. 
It has a light fresh scent that it good for anyone. My boyfriend liked the fact it did not smell girly. He said it made his hair really soft but his skin felt really dry after using it. 
Would I repurchase this? No I really wouldn't. It is just not for me and my boyfriend said he would stick with his normal products. 



































disclaimer* I received this in a beauty box all opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment