Sunday, February 7, 2016

Target Beauty Box unboxing

It's my favorite time of the month! I love getting my target box! This box did not disappoint. 
This is what I received it my box:
1. Soapbox Coconut Shampoo and Conditioner- smells amazing!
2. Mayfair Soap Foundry Body Crème in Sea Linen Jasmine
3. Vera Wang Embrace Purfume 
4. L' Oréal Boost It Air Blown Texture Mist- this is full size and I am super excited for this. I've been obsessed with texture spray lately 
5. Skinfix Lip Repair Balm
6. Bath Poof
7. Laneige BB Cushion- I think this is the 3rd sample I've gotten of this product
8. Derma e Hydrating Night Crème
9. Incoco Nail Polish Appliqué- these are similar to the popular jamberry products


Let me know if you want to see a more in depth review on any of these products. Also, keep your eyes open for a full review on multiple products in this box!















































*disclaimer I paid shipping for this box all opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment