Thursday, February 18, 2016

Olay Moisturizer Reviews

I was very excited to have these to try but I was pretty disappointed. 

- Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream
You can purchase this at Walmart for $19.10.
It claims to fade dark spots in 8 weeks. It also exfoliates, smoothes, and brightens skin tone. 
For me it did not even last 5 min on my face. It is a really greasy cream with a very strong scent. I normally do not have very sensitive skin but this made me itch so bad! I could not tolerate it and washed it off. 

- Olay Regenerist Micro-sculpting Cream
You can purchase this at Walmart for $22.74.
This product says it hydrates to lift, firm and plump. Also, it says it immediately hydrates with visible wrinkle results in one day.
As like the other Olay I tried, it has a very strong scent. It was also very greasy on my skin. 
My face turned bright red and was very itchy so I had to wash this off as well. 


Would I purchase these in the future? No. Not only did I have an allergic reaction to them. I don't like my moisturizer to have that strong of a scent. I also buy a high end moisturizer at sephora for around the same price. For someone that doesn't have allergies or sensitive skin this might be a perfect product for you. 



































disclaimer* I received these in beauty boxes. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment