Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Aveeno Product Reviews

I was excited to try these. I really like Aveeno products. These did not let me down. 

Lotion-
You can buy it for $7.97 at Walmart. 
It claims to sooth itchy, dry skin in 1 day. 
It is not heavily scented which I liked. You can still smell the coconut though. 
It was a bit greasy when I put it on but 6 hours later my hands are still really moisturized. I probably would not use it during the day but to put it on at bed time will be great, as long as my dog doesn't lick it all off lol.

Body Wash- 
You can purchase this at Walmart for $7.49. 
I fell in love with this body wash. It is soap free, dye free, and allergy tested. It is very creamy and you can even use it as shave gel. 
This left my skin so very soft and it smells amazing! The coconut scent was just the right amount. 

Would I repurchase? Absolutely! I already have the body wash on my shopping list. 






































disclaimer* I received these in a beauty box, all opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment