Thursday, February 4, 2016

EVA NYC Speed It Up Blow Dry Spray Review

I had heard about this product on you tube. I have a medical problem and blow drying my hair tends to make my problem worse so finding something to shorten blow dry time seemed like a great idea for me to try. 
I bought this at Ulta for $11.99. I normally would have not been happy with the price but I justified it by thinking if it works it's worth the price. 
The blow dry spray is free of parabens, and sulfates and contains Argon Oil. 
It normally takes me 15 min to get my hair dry and then I have to use my flat iron to get rid of frizz or things like that. I used this product and fell in love! It took me 3 min to completely dry my hair and it was nice and smooth and frizz free, no flat iron needed. I can not say enough good about this product!
Would I recommend this product and repurchase? Absolutely! It is by far my favorite, most useful hair product. 





























*disclaimer I purchased this with my own money. Opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment