Monday, February 29, 2016

Makeup Haul Follow Up: Highlighters, Blush, Bronzers


These are products that were featured in the drug store haul blog post from Feb 15th. If you would like to see what else I purchased, go take a look at that post!

1. Essence Soo Glow!:
This highlighter sells for $3.49 at Target. It is a cream to powder highlighter. I got it in the color 10 Look on the Bright Side. I absolutely LOVE the consistency and how it turns to a powder. It is a great formula! It is a beautiful color as well. I do have to use it sparingly or I feel like a disco ball, which I don't like for a daytime look. Great product!

2. Hard Candy Glow all the Way Ombre Baked Blush:
Oh my, this product is my biggest disappointment. I bought it at Walmart for $7. It looks so pretty in the package so I didn't mind the price. I got the color 933 Sunburst. It is a beautiful light pink shimmer color. It did NOT work for me as a blush. It was so light no one could even tell I had blush on. So, now it is being used as a highlighter and it works perfectly as a highlighter. 

3. Elf Blush and Bronzer Duo:
I got this for $3 at Target in the color St Lucia. The bronzer is a little muddy for my skin right now but I think it will work better in the summer time. Its a really nice color though. The blush is a really nice soft pink flush color. It looks very natural. Im not sure it will work as well in the summer time though. 

4. Elf Sunkissed Glow Bronzer:
This is quiet possibly my favorite product I got in my haul. I purchased it for $2 at Target. Definitely can't beat the price! It is the most perfect bronzer color for me. It is everything I look for in a bronzer. 


If you would like to know anything more on these products please ask in the comments!








































































Disclaimer* I purchased these products with my own money, all opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment