Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Makeup Haul Follow Up: Concealers


These are the two concealers I purchased during my Drug Store Haul that was posted on Feb 15th. 

1. Essence Say No To Dark Circles:
This product sells for $2.99 at Target. I got it in the color 30 Bright Rośe. It is a color correcting concealer that perfectly conceals dark circles. 
I only used this once. I found it very clumpy and it creased bad! It did not cover my very dark circles. I think it might work better on light circles. 

2. Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer:
I have heard so many people rave about this product, so I figured I might as well pick it up. It is $6 at Walmart. It is for covering dark circles to blemishes to tattoos. I don't have a tattoo so I can't do a review on how well that covers. It did come with a pencil concealer as well. I have heard that you should only use that to help cover tattoos. The pencil ended up just getting stuck in the drawer lol. I got this in the color 977 Fair. It is the perfect color for my skin tone. It is the perfect coverage for blemishes. I did get creasing after using it for dark circles, so I don't think I would use it for that. It is a little heavy and thick and a little bit goes a LONG way! I am very happy with this to use to cover up blemishes and if I want to cover up extra redness. I can see now why so many people rave about this!





























*disclaimer. I purchased these with my own money. All opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment