Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Dollar Store Haul

I went on another makeup Haul. This time with a fellow blogger friend. When she posts her blog I will link to it so you can see what she purchased. For this haul we decided to see what goodies we could find at the dollar store. I went to the Dollar Tree and also Dollar General. I know Dollar General isn't a true dollar store but they had a couple things on sale I thought would be fun to try.
I will be posting first impressions and reviews of these products in upcoming blog posts so be on the look out!

Blush:
Elf HD Blush- $1 Dollar Tree

Lips:
LA Colors Lip Color- $1 Dollar Tree
Loreal Hip Color Presso- $1 Dollar Tree
Elf Lip Balm Tint- $1 Dollar Tree

Eyes:
Milani Glitter Eye Pencil- $1 Dollar Tree
Elf Smudge Pot- $1 Dollar Tree
Wet N Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow-$1 Dollar Tree
LA Colors Liquid Eyeliner- $1 Dollar Tree
Maybelline Color Tattoo Pure Pigments- $1 Dollar Tree
Belle Brow Comb- $1 Dollar General
Wet n Wild Mega Plump Mascara- $3.60 Dollar General

Foundations:
Elf Cover Everything Concealer- $1 Dollar Tree
Sassy+Chic BB Cream- $1 Dollar Tree
Wet N Wild Intuitive Blend- $5.50 Dollar General
LA Colors Liquid Makeup- $1
Dollar Tree





































*disclaimer. I bought all these items. Opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment