Thursday, February 11, 2016

CoverGirl Star Wars Lipstick Review

I am obsessed with lip products. My boyfriend and best friend would back that statement up. 
I received this limited edition lipstick in a beauty box. I got the color Red number 30. 
I don't normally wear reds but this was a beautiful berry color. 
I had high hopes for it. It has shae butter for long lasting color. Unfortunately, I was disappointed. While the color is beautiful it had a gritty feel to it and was not long lasting at all. I tried it both with and without lip primer and it just would not stay on. It was pretty frustrating. 
The price is also pretty expensive at, at least $7. For a drug store lipstick, to me that is expensive. 
Would I repurchase? No, I feel that I could use my money on a better lipstick. 



































*disclaimer, I received this in a beauty box, all reviews are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment