Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Amazon Luxury Beauty Box Unboxing

I just received my Amazon Luxury Beauty Box in the mail yesterday and I am very pleased with the selection of the samples in it. You can purchase the box for $9 on Amazon or you can get it for free with a luxury beauty purchase. 
I think this is one of the cutest boxes I have received, I love to bow on the front!
I received a total of 16 items and one coupon. The coupon is for $10 off a $50 luxury beauty purchase on amazon. 
The following is what I received:

Full size:
Julep Nail Polish in the color Carla-It Girl
Vincent Longo Eyeshadow Trio in the color Du Cap

Deluxe Size Samples:
La Roche- Posay Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid for the face with spf 60
Shaveworks The Cool Fix Targeted Gel Lotion
Marvis Classic Strong Mint Tooth Paste
Sabin Body Lotion in the scent Delicate Jasmine
Lierac Mésolift Serum
Toppik Hair Fattener
Bliss Foot Patrol AHA exfoliating and softening cream
Ahava Mineral Hand Cream

Perfume Samples:
Calvin Klien Euphoria
Catherine Malandrino Romance De Provence
Juicy Couture Malibu

Foil Packet Samples:
Vichy Idéalia Life Serum
L'Occitane Concentrate De Lait Milk Concentrate
Nuxe Regenerating Night Cream

Did you get a box? What did you get in yours? Let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment