Friday, April 29, 2016

NYC Eyeliner Review

You can purchase this eyeliner at Target for $2.82. I have the color 887 Black. 
I normally only like pencil liners but I really like this liner. The brush is just the right amount of stiffness and flexible movement. It goes on really nice and gave a great winged liner. The only problem I had was it did not last very long if you do any sweating at all. It was warm the day I used it and I was outside a lot and within a couple hours I had a smudged mess. 

Would I repurchase? I am not sure, thats something I would have to seriously think about because even though this isn't that expensive I wouldn't want to waste my money. 
































disclaimer* I received this in a beauty box, all opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment