Friday, April 1, 2016

Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Oil Review





I was SO excited to get this sample in my Ipsy bag. I love Smashbox primers and I really wanted to try this one but was to cheap to buy it for myself lol.
This primer sits on top of your complexion to smooth its texture and absorbs into the skin to hydrate and boost moisture. You should have an increased moisture to your skin after 4 weeks of using.
You can purchase it at Sephora for $42 for the full size. The sample is going to last me awhile as I have noticed that you really don't have to use very much.
It gave a really nice feel to my skin and left my skin very soft. It is not greasy or oily at all. My makeup lasted the same length of time as any other primer. In the package it smells very much like lavender but when I put it on my skin it almost has a sunscreen scent but the smell dissipates very quickly.


Would I purchase? Yes, I would. I really do like this primer!








































disclaimer* I received this in a beauty subscription, all opinions are my own


No comments:

Post a Comment