Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Soapbox Shampoo and Conditioner Review

Oh my, where to start... I so wanted to love this product because of all the good qualities... 
I received this in a Target Beauty Box. You can purchase it at Target for $5.99 a piece. 
Lets start with what each product claims. 
The Shampoo has Vitamin E & K and coconut oil to cleanse, moisturize and thicken hair.
The Conditioner has Vitamin E & K and coconut oil to thicken hair and moisturize. 
Every full size bottled purchased provides a month of clean water through Splash. They have a code on the bottle that you can look up to see where the water is going. 
They are color safe, sulfate free, paraben free, and contain shea butter. 
The coconut scent is amazing!
See, so many great things!
However, this shampoo and conditioner left my hair a greasy mess! It was so bad that my boyfriend even noticed. He never notices much about my hair lol. His exact quote was "I know you washed your hair this morning but it looks awful"
So disappointed. 

Would I purchase? Unfortunately, no. 






































disclaimer* I received this in a beauty box, all opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment