Monday, April 25, 2016

Make Up Forever Lipstick Review

I got this little sample in an Ipsy bag and I sure am happy about it. 
This is the Make Up Forever Rouge Artist Natural Lipstick. You can buy it for $20 at Sephora and there are 20 colors in the line. I have the color N9 Copper Pink and it is a Satin finish. 
These lipsticks are meant to just leave a translucent wash of color. They also leave your lips hydrated for 8 hours after use. 
I absolutely LOVE this lipstick. I have already purchased a full size so I can keep one in my purse and one in my vanity. 
Not only was this super soft on my lips and very hydrating, the color is absolutely beautiful.


Would I repurchase? Yes, I already have!



































disclaimer* I received this in a beauty bag, All opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment