Friday, April 15, 2016

Dr Brandt Pores No More Anti-aging Mattifying Lotion Review

I think I got this sample in an Ipsy bag. I don't really remember. I do know I really like it!
Let me tell you a bit more about this face lotion. It is infused with apple stem cells to help delay signs of aging. It also controls excess oil and is mattifying. 
It is also free of parabens, sulfates, and, phthalates.
What I loved about this product is it gave my skin a very soft feeling and it was very mattifying. 
What I did not like was the fact it smells so strongly like sunscreen. I also could not get past the price. 
You can buy this for $61 at Sephora. 

Would I purchase a full size? I doubt it. Its a bit to expensive for me. 
































disclaimer* I received this product in a subscription bag. All opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment