Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Sephora Lip Products

For my birthday awhile back I got a bunch of Sephora lip products. My best friend knows how much I love lip products that last a long time and she really wanted me to try these.
I got 3 different kinds. I will post pictures of the swatches of each color.
The first on I tried out was the Sephora Oil Infusion in the color 09 Iced Coffee.

It is a beautiful color and makes my lips super soft. It doesn't last very long though. Its still worth it though. I plan on buying a couple other colors. These are $14 at Sephora and there are 9 colors available. 

The second type I tried were the Cream Lip Stains. 

I got the colors (top to bottom) 06 Pink Souffle, 12 African Violet, 13 Marvelous Mauve. I am in love with these stains! All beautiful colors and last a long time without drying out my lips. They are $14 at Sephora and there are 14 colors and I plan on buying quiet a few more colors!

The last ones I tried I already had one of and I love it. It is one of my favorite lipsticks for fall and winter. These are the Rouge Infusion. 

I like these so much that I have doubles on 3 of the colors! I have the colors (from top to bottom) 03 Pink Essence, 05 Fuchsia Concentrate (My favorite), 08 Tangerine Ink, 10 Red Essence, 19 The Neutrals Peony. They are on sale at Sephora for $7 as I believe they are going to be discontinued :( good thing I have 2 of the fuchsia concentrate! I do have to admit that I think the cream lip stains last a little bit longer than these do, so thats a bonus!

I hope you enjoyed seeing my Sephora lip collection. Do you have a favorite Sephora Lip Product? Let me know so I can try it!


















































disclaimer* I either purchased these or received them as gifts, all opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment