Thursday, April 28, 2016

Naked Cosmetics Pigment Review


It was hard for me to do a review on this product. I am not a huge fan of loose pigments or shadows. This review was requested though so I gave it my best shot. 
You can buy these pigments at Naked Cosmetics for $14.99 and there were a lot of choices!
I have the color Sierra Nevada Mica. As you can see on the swatch it was pretty light so I did end up using it over other shadow. Like every other pigment I have tried it is pretty messy to open. It was pretty on my eyelid and it was a nice amount of glitter. Throughout the day I did notice I had glitter all over my face from the fall out. 
It was not something I will reach for regularly, but I think I will be using it on occasion. 

Would I repurchase? Probably not































disclaimer* I received this in a beauty subscription, all opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment