Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Spring Walmart Beauty Box

Ok, to start with can I say the box this month is so cute! I love it! 
I just received my beauty box today, so I wanted to let you all know what was in it!
1. John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shampoo- I honestly will not be using this as I am blonde. 
2. Loreal Coupon for $1
3. Colgate Optic White Tooth paste- express white. We currently use the lasting white so I am excited to try this. 
4. Cere Ve Healing Ointment- I have been having really dry skin lately so I'm happy I get to try this out. 
5. Burts Bees BB Cream- they also included a $3 coupon with this sample
6. Curel Itch Defense Body Wash- this should be nice to try during allergy season. 
7. Biore Baking Soda Pore Cleanser
8. Jergens Natural Glow Lotion- every year I try this and every year I get tired of how greasy it is. Maybe this will be the year I stick with it. 


Keep your eyes open for upcoming blog reviews on several of the products listed. Which product are you looking forward to the most? Let me know in the comments. 






























Disclaimer* I received the beauty box for the cost of shipping. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment