Monday, April 11, 2016

Target Beauty Box Unboxing

I got my April Target Beauty Box in the mail today. 
I have to admit that I'm not awfully excited about this box. Regardless, I still like it. This is what was in the box:
1. Cera Ve Healing Ointment- I just got this in my Walmart box
2. Maybelline Dream Velvet Foundation- it's a very small amount but it does have a $2 coupon
3. Laneige Face Mask- I can't wait to try this
4. Simple Face Wipes- I love these wipes
5. Hawaiian Tropic Sunscreen- this is the second sample of this I've received so I'm excited to try it out
6. Marlowe Body Butter
7. Pantene Air Spray Hairspray
8. Covergirl Lipstick in the shade temptress rose. It's a full size product and very pretty color
9. $3 off $15 beauty purchase at Target

Keep your eyes open for upcoming reviews on several of the products mentioned!





No comments:

Post a Comment