Thursday, April 21, 2016

L'oréal Boost It Review

I was so excited to get this in a Target Beauty Box awhile back. I have been really obsessed with texture sprays lately so this seemed like a great product to try and it was full size. 
You can buy this at Target for $3.99. This product claims to be a light weight mist formula with strong hold without weighting hair down. It has instant root tease and buildable body. It also has Fiber Lock Technology which is a workable holding matrix that locks style strand by strand. 
I am really pleased with this spray. I use it on towel dried hair and than I style my hair as usual. I found it had a nice lift and great texture. It did not leave my hair sticky or crunchy. It did not have a strong scent either. 

Would I repurchase? Absolutely! I love this product!


































disclaimer* I received this in a beauty box. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment