Thursday, April 7, 2016

Skinfix Lip Repair Balm Review

I know, I know, you are all groaning over the fact I am reviewing another lip product. I can't help it! They are my favorite!
I really like the SkinFix line so I was happy to receive this in a target beauty box awhile ago. My lips got very dried out at the end of winter so this was very exciting to try. 
You can purchase this at Target for $4.99. This balm claims to be light weight, deeply hydrating, immediate relief for dry, chapped lips and dermatologist recommended. 
This balm was awesome! It lasted all day and was super moisturizing. I used it first thing in the morning before I did my makeup and then I also used it at bedtime. I can not get enough of it! By the time you are reading this I will have already purchased a second tube. Also, it does not have a flavor or anything to it.
It did have a slightly waxy feel to it but it didn't really bother me or make a difference in wear to me. 
The only thing I could complain about was the fact it is pretty thick and it was difficult to squeeze out of the tube. I warmed it up in my hands for a couple seconds before using it and it would squeeze out easier so it was an easy fix. 

Would I repurchase? Yes, I already have. Well worth the cost! This is quickly becoming a daily staple in my beauty routine.





































disclaimer* I received this in a target beauty box, all opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment