Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Mayfair Soap Foundry Body Crème Review

I received this in a Target Beauty Box awhile back. I am super picky on any lotion I use. So, I wasn't overly excited about this one. 
You can purchase this at Target for $8.99. This body creme has shea butter, safflower oil, and sunflower oil to nourish skin. It is deeply hydrating, paraben and phthalate free and is not tested on animals. 
I got the scent Sea Lily Jasmine, I think there are other scents but I did only find this one at my local target. 
The scent is amazing! It is a beautiful fresh scent mixed with a flowery scent. It was very moisturizing as well. The only thing I did not like was how greasy it is. I am not a fan of greasy lotions. 

Would I purchase again? Probably not. It smells awesome but its to greasy for me.

















































disclaimer* I received this in a target beauty box, all opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment