Friday, April 22, 2016

Jouer Essential Lip Enhancer Review

I received this sample in an ipsy bag. I was excited to try this brand, I hear a lot of people in the beauty community rave about this brand but I have never really tried it. 
You can by the full size of this lip treatment for $16 at Nordstrom. A little bit about this product is that it naturally increases fullness of lips while decreasing fine lines. To get optimum results you are suppose to use it 3 times a day for 29 days. 
I found that I only really used it at bed time. I felt like it made my lips to greasy to keep lipstick on during the day if I used it. It did make my lips feel silky smooth and using it at night kept my lips moisturized the whole next day. 

Would I purchase? I doubt it. I have to many products like this.
































disclaimer* I received this in a beauty subscription, all opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment