Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Acura Day Cream Review

You can purchase the full size of this day cream at Target for $17.
This is a light weight day cream that fights off the signs of aging. It contains antioxidants and gota kola stem cells. It also boosts firmness and reduces free radical damage. 
It is vegan, sulfate free, cruelty free, paraben free, PEG free, petroleum free, phthalate free, silicone free, gluten free, synthetic fragrance free, 100% biodegradable and it will not clog your pores. 
This day cream has a thicker formula and a pleasant citrus scent. I found that it was not greasy at all and that my makeup sat beautifully on it, with or without a primer. My face stayed hydrated all day as well. 

Would I purchase? Yes, I was very impressed with this day cream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment