Friday, July 8, 2016

Derma E Hydrating Night Cream Review

You can purchase this night cream at Target for $26.
This night cream claims to diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles by rep lumping the skin with moisture. 
It contains Hyaluronic Acid to deeply moisturize as well as anti aging antioxidants, vitamin C and E, and aloe. 
This night cream is perfect for dry, dehydrated skin. It is cruelty free, paraben free, sulfate free, mineral oil free, lanolin free, gluten free and GMO free. It is also 100% vegan. 
I loved this night cream! It was a really nice consistency with a really nice fruity scent. It was very moisturizing to the point my skin stayed moisturized till the next time I used it. It was not greasy and did not cause me to break out or clog my pores. 

Would I purchase? Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment