Friday, July 15, 2016

Pacifica Super Hydrating Hand Cream Review

I must admit that I only bought this lotion because it smells amazing! I got the scent I got is Indian Coconut Nectar. There are several different hand cream scents though. 
You can purchase this lotion at Ulta for $9. I have also seen Pacifica products at Target. 
This hand cream uses shea butter, coconut water, sweet iris and vitamin E. It is paraben, petroleum, SLS, sulfate, and phthalates free. It is also 100% vegan and cruelty free. 
This lotion smells amazing! It smells just like you would expect a coconut nectar to smell. It was a little greasy when I first put it on and a little bit goes a long way, but the greasiness absorbed quickly. 
The scent stayed on my skin all day, even with washing my hands throughout the day and my skin stayed moisturized for about 12 hours before I reapplied the lotion. 
I was very impressed with this lotion!

Would I purchase? Yes! I can't wait to get some other scents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment