Monday, July 18, 2016

Montagne Jeunesse Manuka Honey Peel- Off Mask

I decided to take a short break from sheet masks to try out this peel- off mask. 
You can purchase this mask at Ulta for $1.99 so its a very reasonable price. 
This mask claims to help purify and remove dead cells. It contains a fragrant jasmine scent and it paraben free and it does not test on animals. 
It is also good for all skin types. 
I did not think this mask had a jasmine scent at all. All that I smelled was honey and the scent stayed on my skin for hours. 
To use you apply to clean skin, and leave it on 20-25 minuets and then peel it off. 
This mask was just like the consistency of honey and very sticky. My face did seem brighter and it was very soft after using this. 

Would I purchase? Yes, even though I smelled like honey for quiet awhile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment