Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Derma e Firming DMAE Moisturizer Review

You can purchase the full size of this moisturizer at Target for $20.
This moisturizer claims to visibly firm, lift and smooth skin.  It uses DMAE, jojoba oil, and vitamins A and E to support healthy elasticity. If you have sensitive skin you, may want to test it on a patch of skin before you apply to your face as it can make certain skin types have a reaction. 
It is 100% vegan, cruelty, paraben, sulfate, mineral oil, lanolin, gluten, and GMO Free. 
This moisturizer does have a light scent. 
I can not give a very good review for this moisturizer. It had almost a soap scent to it but was very creamy which was nice. It was very greasy on my face and it felt sticky like it never really settled into my skin. But that worked out for the best because I ended up having to wash it off. I turned really red and started itchy very badly. So as far as how well it worked? I really don't have an answer since I had to wash it off pretty soon after I applied it. 

Would I purchase? No

No comments:

Post a Comment