Thursday, July 21, 2016

Burt's Bees Cleansing Oil Review

I have really been enjoying cleansing oils lately so when I received this in a Target Beauty Box I was anxious to give it a try. 
You can purchase the full size at Target for $16.
This cleansing oil claims to gently remove makeup and dirt with no oily residue. It is formulated with a blend of natural moisturizers including Coconut and Argan Oils and antioxidants to keep your skin nourished. It is 100% natural and created with dry skin in mind. it is dermatologist tested and free of parabens, pathlates, petroleum, or SLS and is not tested on animals. 
To use the cleansing oil you put some in dry hands and apply to a dry face and then wet your hands and manage onto face. Rinse and pat face dry. 
I found this cleansing oil to have a medicinal smell but it wasn't terrible. My face felt very clean, soft and hydrated. It did not leave any oily residue either. 
Overall, I felt it worked just as it advertised. 

Would I purchase? Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment