Wednesday, July 20, 2016

L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche La Lacque Lip Pen Review

We all know I love lip products so I was very excited to get this in a Target Beauty Box. You can buy these lip pens at Target for $8.99 and there are 4 colors. I got the color Lacque-y you.  These come in a matte and lacquer finishes. I got the lacquer finish. 
This lip pen claims to be a highly pigmented lip color that glides on effortlessly in one stroke. There is also no sharpening required. 
I will start with what I liked about this lip pen. I liked that it was a retractable crayon that you don't have to worry about sharpening. It had a light sweet scent that was nice. It was very easy to apply and smooth on my lips. However, I did not like how messy it was, it just slips all over the place, including onto my teeth. It was definitely not even a little transfer proof and wore off very quickly. I found that on me the color was very streaky and patchy even though it applied so easily. 

Would I purchase? No

No comments:

Post a Comment