Monday, July 25, 2016

Exuviance Intensive Eye Treatment Masque Review

I received this sample with an order I placed on Ulta's website. You can purchase a full size at Ulta for $48.00 and it comes with 12 sets of eye pads. 
These eye pads are designed to firm delicate eye areas and diminish appearance of crow's feet. The Lactobionic Acid hydrates while it stimulates cell renewal and supports the skin's matrix.
These are dermatologist, ophthalmologist, and allergy tested. It is fragrance free and safe for contact lens wearers. 
To use these eye pads you place them under the eye on clean skin and leave them on for 10 minuets. After you take them off, massage in the excess solution. 
There was a light fresh scent to these eye pads. They were just the right amount of wetness, not drippy or anything like that. I found that they really tightened my eye area and also brightened the under eye area, making my dark circles less noticeable. The only thing I did not see a change in was the appearance of crows feet.

Would I purchase? Maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment